CREATIVE MARKETING INTERN
Winter, Spring 2019 with Minneapolis City SC, in Minneapolis, MN
The Minneapolis City SC creative team is a lively, passionate small group that works hard and shares the club missions. They maintain the high brand standards of Minneapolis City while pushing the limits of creatives in the sports industry. This is a designer-based roll.
For consideration, email firstname.lastname@example.org include your resume and subject line “Creative Marketing Intern”.
Support the Minneapolis City Creative team by assisting with recurring, day-to-day work and layout of templated projects with a high knowledge of the latest Adobe software (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign). Work will be displayed on the Minneapolis City website, in Edor Nelson Field, on match day and on their social handles. Ability to multi-task, prioritize and communicate effectively in a fast-paced sports environment.
- Charismatic, outgoing and vibrant personality
- Strong organizational, communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize work effectively, conceptualize and prioritize objectives and exercise independent judgment based on an understanding of organizational policies and activities
- Ability to perform multifaceted projects
- Knowledgeable and innovative with strong problem-solving skills
- Able to work both in teams and independently
- Motivated self-starter
- Professional appearance, demeanor and approach
- Ability to work well under pressure
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree in Art, Design, Digital Media, Marketing, Sports Management, or other related field
- Proven leadership abilities and skills
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Bilingual speaking abilities a plus
- Strong cloud-based document sharing skills
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Must have personal computer and access to the Internet